2011年10月2日星期日

radii strangler high top-Decided to give you the moment I cried

some things you will not be like your own ,
some things you are destined to be reluctant to give up ,
life there are many kinds of love, but do not let love become an injury .

some fate is doomed to lose ,
some fate is never a good result radii strangler red,
not necessarily have to love a person ,
but with a person who must good to love him.

a woman cry, because she really loved ;
man cry, because he really gave up .

If faith is an injury cheap radii sneakers, I chose to lie ;
if a lie is an injury, I chose the silent ;
If silence is an injury, I chose to leave.

is hard if you lose , you afraid to pay ;
If confusion is bitter , you will not choose to end ;
If the pursuit is bitter , you will not choose to come to their senses ;
If the separation is hard , you talk to who .

see a lot of things are later ,
was a lot of things do not feel bitter radii strangler high top,
but I could not find to when the road .

There is a love that, even love, but unable to speak.
have a love, obviously want to give up , but can not give up.
have a love, knowing that suffering , but not open .
have a love, knowing that no road, the heart has long been retrieved.

decided to give you the moment I cried ,
my tears that I really loved .....

没有评论:

发表评论