2011年10月21日星期五

cheap radii straight jacket-Humor husband mad wife !

You looked absolutely laughable !Wife : My husband gave me money .
Husband : money is not the problem , the problem is money chanel quilted bags!
Wife: You bought me a diamond ring chanting !
Husband : A diamond is forever , a bankruptcy !
wife: I would find to !
husband : No! Oh my god , except one male and one female .
wife : I tell you cheap radii straight jacket, water boat gucci sunglasses uk!
husband : Yes ! on ! water boat, but also porridge .
wife: do not believe it try it !
husband : fire can test gold, gold could test a woman , a woman can try a man , you can try me .
wife: that you are not satisfied with chanting !
husband : clothing ? I was drunk , and I who do not help , I will help the wall !
wife : I see you in this life no big Offer the !
husband : I was lying on the glass on the fly , bright future , no way out .
wife: God! how I love you !
husband : come what love is , is a things down a thing .
read the whole family does not turn die out!

没有评论:

发表评论