2011年10月28日星期五

chanel purses online-Lengyu Ye

is a quiet rainy night ! Listening to familiar music may not be familiar to all the frustration of loneliness into the habit , so from a summer day , quietly deep bone marrow. Whenever the dead of night , his thoughts began to bustle , to completely forget the lonely night . Past , such as the window of the thin rain, rain down , wet night was also wet my mind !

I am eager to slim with, do not know and who desire the reunion or want a new future! No sense of direction
fact I do not like gray memory. Just in my heart can not erase ! Seems to feel cold !

I have deliberately not

all . Just know , looking for warmth , no one can give up . All still warm ourselves . Or only their own warmth . Then , day by day , day by day, so go on .
fact, I understand everything , know everything , but we do not want to admit , do not want to face the truth . Prefer to use a layer of fog wrapped the truth chanel purses online, do not want to believe . A lot of time, I know the face of truth is like peeling an onion , a layer of peel supra tk for kids, will be choked a little bit of tears , although tears than you intended . But it is always a way to choke your pain . So , I do not want to face the truth .

so has been to escape the !
now I'm tired ! My heart is like this , like the miserable cold rainy night supra society mid!

没有评论:

发表评论