2011年9月21日星期三

supra tk society red and black-Sorry, I ai you !

If my next life I hope I first met you ( and brothers do not want to rush love , really hard and moving, and turn about it )
the very beautiful woman, very bright, the school is beauty, there are a lot of people chasing. . . Also a handsome boy at school, but did not dare a girl close to him, because he was cold to the girls, especially the eyes, looked as if falling into the freezer. For every girl he is expected to not make the school ... he is a rare big guy, a little Dior not training, but all the girls in the dreams, the boy because he was not always cold, he was every girl is good, if the boy is the ice, he is fire! Ice and fire can not be destined to blending, but they are the exception, is a miracle ... because they are brothers, Damon and Pythias. . . But because she has changed ... ...

girl named Snow, the boy called Jie, called the night the boy's life or death. In a fortuitous time, know the snow the night, and fell in love with this innocent girl ... ...

night all the time like this angelic girl, and girls started enthusiastic pursuit, can not understand these girls are, although she is a beauty, but she also love an idiot, because her love number zero.

night every day to find snow supra shoes online, and she eat, play together. Because girls like to play, the girl felt very happy and night play, and very comfortable. So the girl promised to do the night of his girlfriend, which makes the night very excited and vowed to love this angelic girl. . .

nightclubs, said the girl in front of Jie how pure, how cute, this is the night before never happened before, jie that knows a good night for each girl supra tk society red and black, but in fact are superficial. Because the night is cold outside the heat inside the person, although he looks good on every girl, but in fact is within the heart of disgust. Less likely to speak in front of which jie good girl, so this girl had jie curious to see what kind of girl in the end so that my brother has become so crazy. Although curious, but still do not believe that there jie such people ... ...

until one day, my brothers jie, though it is cold, which is also a big guy Oh! Jie watching snow white Dress makes him look like an angel, her hair draped over her shoulders, but also shows her lovely, kind of like the other girls with thick makeup, who did not stab another perfume ... but to see their hands holding together, the heart was the pain a little, and looked over to. Jie night watching the snow to watch their beloved, my heart was very proud! Because of small to large Jie never seen any girl so long, and sometimes he even considered a problem of gender jie! But now it seems ... When Jie in the snow when the snow looked also looked Jie, did not think there are handsome people, who sketched out his black gown robust body, the Korean version of the pants loose, forehead into the hair coloring purple, cool people to read an eagle eye can not see the second eye ... This is a work of art you like? Snow does not mind there is a flow through the same thing, but she did not know what? Jie night listening to the words, and my head back away. Snow kind of sense of loss, why have this feeling she did not know!

Snow said the opposite.

Sunday night received a phone jie, jie accompany him to the snow to play the amusement park, something can not come because of the temporary night, had to please the good brother! Jie wanted to go, but my heart wants to see that the pure angel, and finally agreed. Jie himself even want to think of why girls want to know!

found when the snow arrived playground is jie, do not feel a bit nervous, but with some excitement.



the playground, the snow is quickly to keep up.

Really annoying! People knew a girl so people do not, go for their own interests. . . Chasing the snow in the back complained, so she stopped Jie did not notice!

not concentrate ah! himself of. Snow said the nose and rubbing his hands, this girl is really very different, I did not expect very lovely thing!

the Jie. Jie is really enough to create misunderstandings, and this girl doing? Nose also cried tears just a mess, and now smiling like an idiot supra skytop grey! Do not laugh yourself to it! His is the people, ah! She really lost, but so happy to see her smile, his sweet heart, so the smile arc growing. While staring at the snow on Jie's face, not when rubbed his eyes, afraid that they wrong!





this day, they play everything playground times, although very tired, but still feel very happy. Jie know they love the snow, but he can only put this love in my heart, because the snow was his brother's friends!

down.
, is not it! So directly rejected her.



Snow to see if he thought he not speak a default. Unknowingly tears fall, the heart is really in great pain, never had such a pain, will be met! And ready to go, in turn, when Jie and hugged her!

>
and this beautiful face, then did not escape the eyes of standing not far from the night! rational thought, and went before them to the punch Jie, Why? She is my beloved woman, and you are my best brother, could you have done? I'm sorry ... but I really love jie, please fulfill us. What am I? I chased you so long, not as good as you one day. Oh! I really ridiculous! Ha ha ... ;
Do not cry, go back soon! always good, as if nothing had happened! and and snow that is willing to bless her and Jie, said brothers and sisters do not a lover to do, which makes the snow was very moved! snow go Jie, want to tell him the good news, but searched could not find, he told the night! night with her can think of places to look over, and disappeared from the same as Jie disappeared! snow day unhappy, which makes the night looked very sad , and vowed to find Jie and beat him half to death.

finally came three months after the Jie in the news, but news of his death! original Jie left, day in the bar, got drunk, because tens of thousands of ants wanted to miss this bite his internal organs, so that he rather die than live, go under anesthesia only was the wine some ... ... a car accident, He died, death...

When the snow to hear the news, can not stand the blow, and fainted away. woke up and found the night with me.

I dreamed Jie dead, it really awful Oh! Jie so young, how could it die! It can not, you lie to me, lie to me, I have to go find him ... You see in the sky like this jie how sad ah! You want to make him feel at ease to go ah! I know that to! See it! picture.

snow, you know? When I first saw you, I was hooked on you, you like a pure angel, since that one, I have all the time not thinking of you, so I agreed to stay with you night. But that day I will not forget in this life, your smiles, fascinated me, and since then, I know I fell in love with you no love to extricate themselves! but keeping everything I want it, so you ask can we play together again, I did not hesitate to reject you. can hear your cries, I can not support live, so I hold you and kiss you, kiss you know you are so sweet, so I do not open the loose, but the night did not expect to see, that makes me very self you! I must leave, So I left! but not every time I think of you, I love you! snow! ... ...

snow, I miss you ah! leave so many days, my mind where are you, how do? I am going crazy! I love you love hopeless! if my next life, let me first met you? I hope my next life, and brothers do not fall in love with the same person, which You give life to put the night, but the next life you are my Oh! my next life I first met you, I grab this opportunity to others, if the next life one that came on the set Wawa Qin nice ah! like you! want You! snow! really like you ... ... the snow has never cried after reading this month issue of SMS, murmured: We will not only be together next life, this life can not be separated! Can never be separated! Forever! Forever ... ... She has a letter beside it is the night to night

:

this life I owe the most, apart from my parents belongs to you! Jie owe me and you, though you do not know what we have, but I would like to say thank you!

If not you, I do not know and Jie , I am very grateful! you are a great brother, your sister to do my next life! such a good brother, I do not want people to take away Oh! so I scheduled the first friends!

can be so it seems very unfair on the night you eh! after all, is like my first night you it! this is not cheap, Jie Kai guy, so the couple under the next life so that we do it!-day in this life to find love you girl, and love her Oh! or the agreement that we would regret the Oh!

snow to stay the night laughing, but a drop of transparent crystal fell off... the night the Jie and buried in the snow together, they are buried in the amusement park and the amusement park acquired! but there is also no change, because he knows they do not disturb others, he also left, to go where he belongs, because he has to find his happiness, for his next life of the agreement and under the snow ... ... appeared in the sky surrounded by a beautiful rainbow in the night, wish him part of his life to find true love...
seen on the next turn Oh! turn you will find your own happiness Oh! otherwise you will not be love Oh...

没有评论:

发表评论