2011年9月6日星期二

handbags chanel-Even Zhendi can you forget

15 the first month! Lantern Festival, good drop holiday.
round and round! And really today is your 21st birthday! Is also a separate crash drops 2nd birthday! No sleep tonight doomed. Platinum tin torn paper. Cigarette case cigarette neatly within twenty.
tear ourselves. miss, but in any case can not neatly arranged. . . . . . .

point of a cigarette. hearts miss the point. To see when the last cigarette smoked.
Miss you can not stop?
leave the day I smoked cigarettes even greater than these reasons I think you far more than these, see the wound, is not not exist.

touch the pain.
reminding me. These days, living very tired.
last night, the mess everywhere. Exercises had ceased to exist.


< br> In the lonely walk through alone.
not accompany you drop. I have used.
himself. Also learned how to pass the damn time.
years, in my eyebrows, some worry that depicts natural. You and I, in the loneliness.
the face of every injury. Time and again. Every pain.
time and again. Growing up in the lonely, lonely, invisible, but it became me.
friends. Accompany me along the way it came.
Accompany me to grow.
though. . . .
I have been to the temperature it burns fiercely.
not afraid. That is it etiquette to meet it.
heard. Loneliness is the temperature. That is how many degrees. Is not, like wine, like smoke.
this temperature. I'm really not sure. I only know: I have, is that temperature, warm, stab.
I know. Lonely temperature, low cases of non-floating, around in the air.
lonely handbags chanel, always lost to the red-hot. Total stand hot exposure. This is not to prove.
lonely. Is cold.

I. Helplessly watching the well-being, with the water floated, actually no regrets.
This is not blame, really, why did not I lonely affair.
said. Who is who lv handbags cheap, who is love, who is who, who and whom, and who betrayed who.
last. Or end up with scars, instead of this, might as well. Being put into the drift bottles.
it. With the water float away, gone forever. Because, well, hypocritical, empty. I do not need you.
they say. As lonely as beautiful fireworks. You just a moment. Finally. Or sank.
fireworks. After the downtown. Scattered on the ground, paper, fireworks, made a gorgeous appearance.
cool earth, but to step down.
lonely succeed talent. Who's talent authentic chanel bags, I do not know.

没有评论:

发表评论