2011年9月10日星期六

christian louboutin petal sandals-Perhaps one day you look back , and I have had , not in that inter

Today 19 46

1. very occasionally, you will find me, contact me, you suddenly appeared, or will provoke my heartstrings. But, I have learned to disguise you, and neither cold nor hot, not salty not pale, smiling heartless, it will not be that cheap tears flow. Then listen to you gently: has never quite found the.

3. the way home I cried, tears once again broke down, nothing I can do this walk, no longer a luxury not proud, I can say? I can do? I really hope that you will hear, because love you, I let you go.
4. Good-bye, I love you so so, although clumsy, but also to do a lot, so I do not regret. Now, I love back to you, you only a little bit of my pride back to me, OK?

5. I still believe in love, but can no longer believe in love forever.
6. you suddenly awoke me, the time we met was able to calculate, you find you love, and I, still hovering in place with.
7. We no longer as before, to each other as irreplaceable; we no longer like before, as the force of love, until the tears.
8. accompany you through this section of the road, you become the way I passed.
9. If you can, please do not forget the wound well, we must be willing to leave.
10. Wang Chuan fleeting your eyes, I believe that you really loved me, like I did it for you, but students can die.
11. One day, I finally will not miss him because he left too long, my habit is no longer used.
12. has been adamant that the face of what I have to calm smile, but finally decided to leave the moment you turn around, I burst into tears, not suppressed. This is past being laughed at heart pain, turned out the pain of the world's most painful is to leave.
13. I won all but lost you.
14. the most romantic love, then, when that has broke up with you lover called to ask: , you is not good.
15. There are days when you think of me, it is time to settle all wrong, but also learn to not ask why. Until one day, in the face of love began to mean, will miss the original hot? After their twists and turns along the way, until one day, choose a personal profound feelings.
16. The only thing I did not do things, that
17. When the see through all the time, he realized it is more practical than having to lose.
18. a man, teach you how to love, but he does not love you.

19. its an excuse to find that, as a direct say I do not love.
20. without him I would not accustomed to christian louboutin petal sandals, because I never used to have him.
21. forget that person, than forget to tell myself, not afraid he has forgotten, but the fear of one day, he re-remind you. Years away is the memory, but the memories will be more clear. Really one day he come back to tell you, he has been thinking about you, do not believe, because he has not had his, and you, you are no longer the past.
22. I never had a selfless love, even you.
23. you are not wrong, I moths.
24. my heart has always been you, but the proportion has changed it.
25. finally to be, respectively, he go first than me, I would feel a little pleased. This sad, sooner or later one of them makes us feel alone, let me take better.
26. look at you out of the back, I told myself to be strong, do not cry, because love you, but because to understand you.
27. we are so separated in the years wind, go back, but can not see the traces have been together, though, has been with this so hard for.
28. turns only met you, but forgot, you will turn.
29. always thought that, in the first place cheap radii sneakers, there is one of the most original of me, there will be one of the most original of you.
30. are you a change of heart, or the exchange of day and night difference? You smiled and said, we still like familiar friends. I live in this sad city, but you can not see at the other end of the city, a city without you I'm just one person alone, but you are still alive happy. I put your name all the white filled, filled with all the feelings I have for you, I want to love you all subversion, so you know these are facts.
31. For you, I always go only to miss the identity of strangers.
32. you have a new love christian louboutin boots sale, and I do not even old love is.

33. Perhaps one day you look back, and I have had, not in that intersection.
34. outcomes and processes have, to go struggle, you even feel greedy.
35. forget you, to prove that I can forget you.
36. Heartbreakers retention, but is unwilling to performance.
37. We say that a good old go steady with, puts a certain others, in the bifurcation of the intersection, you left, I was right, we are stubborn never look back.
38. in my heart it is not going to deliberately conceal, but not all pain can cry.
39. people in my entire life, only true love Once, then again how tempting, even love, after all, no longer beating.
40. the world's most remote distance, you turn around, my tears falling trajectory.
41. kept a diary, I do not know what is not stop the pen, or memory.
42. happiness to their own to find the last will get used to a landscape. After so long, I finally learned the sake of his smile.
43. In this city, to do a passing scenery, do a rush of passing, just to one person.

44. I tell you, just give up, do not forget.
45. first love, never able to understatement.
46. broke up, I know you, but no longer want to see you, you had better, I will not bless you, you too well, I will not laugh at you, because we are familiar with from your I am no longer the world, my world no longer you. I can not cherish you, sorry, I lost, but also you lose.
47. not forget, always forget the time in the future you forget your first look, and then forget your voice, forgot you said it, not now, later you can.
48. seems to wait a hundred years, suddenly aware that even meet again, mature performance as seen.
49. I heartbreak place standing, gently make a knot, a kind of mending, stop the pain and then out.
50. I know, is a easy to forget things, they do not look, do not think, do not remember, forget, like, after the fireworks of the sky.

没有评论:

发表评论