2011年9月20日星期二

blue supra shoes-Because you do not ignore , I have opted out , when you think there is this me, I c

... Have not found I will not call you
have found that I no longer send messages to your
have found that when you QQ online , I no longer bother you , but do play the occasional deliberate evil play your video
these are not a bar , but it does not mean I do not love you. Just because I found one thing , phone number , read a long time , smile again ... back to the origin by phone blue supra shoes, I want to call you , but you are afraid you and say : beep ... . about half of it
phone is always stored with written information, but has not sent out , because you will not be back .... but I always wait for you back ! Therefore , they simply do not hair, made ​​a will in their own doubly ...
hung almost every day Q 2011 supra shoes, hope to meet you , see your shiny head like , occasionally seen supra tk society black red, and my heart Momin 's excited, but you rarely speak to me and I could not help but take the initiative to send in the past , but no response , and sometimes only one , . has never returned a
I began to know that you changed ... although you do not say , though you said like me ! I scared you once again , I insist on for so long , every day constantly deceive ourselves : Do you love me , I think of .. (at least you will answer the phone , at least , QQ, you will return one or two sentences )
I smile to cover up the pain in my heart smile
you put my eyes blindfolded I dropped
lonely heartache behind , perhaps you have not seen from

没有评论:

发表评论