2011年9月16日星期五

christian louboutin leather boots-Very warm a few words

1, when Xiangjia Ren had told me, I married you.
3, like me this is the revolution necessary, you know? !
4, you will not be left alone while folding clothes to go! After I fold!
5, I will give you happiness, Shui Yebie like stopping.
6, as long as you want, as long as I have, what you turn outside Ah honest with me move along on the trip.
7, listen to me is to ask why so many, I at your side, you go the wrong way!
8, follow me! can not give you happiness is my fault, but Who you are not happy I am trying to chop him TMD
9, you wait, one day, you will be my grandson's grandmother!
10, Ah you see you look at me and I'll eat it! Do not move I bite

2,!
Well ah, a ~ ~
you dare!
I do not have the money I kiss you!


11, I am reluctant to bully people, how can I let other people bully?
12, life long, so what you count a few years.
13, I love the people I want to personally give her happiness, others I do not trust
14, I think you get the time I have to find your
15, you must not bully him! Only the world I can!
16 radii straight jacket purple satin, to give you next life! !
17, all the best things the world should be in my collection, including you! !
18, like I said before O death? Stop it, obedient.
19, you will have the ability to take good care of yourself christian louboutin leather boots, or you honestly let me take care of you!
20, listen, I allow you to like me. In addition to life together, we have no other way available of ~
21 chanel bags on sale, you stand Do not move! So I flew in the past!
22, the rain stopped. fine of. woman you slowly sweep the house and I had for you to sweep the world.
23, listen, I love you ~
24, a person: High You're Beautiful I allow you to marry me, be proud of it male beauty: Thank you, then I'll call you or my dear husband do? So and so: called me to be, you little blending
25, you are my, I heard that marriage is now very cheap, the Civil nine dollars get, I ask you!
26, you fool ah encountered such a thing to stand behind me!
30, with me one day your name will appear in my home on account of this.
31, this world except me who did not qualify by your side.

没有评论:

发表评论