2011年8月24日星期三

gucci for sale-...

┈ ┾ worried that the pain, who know ミ

worried that the pain, who know?

laugh that even the expression of all the tears, who know?

that obviously care about have to install invisible tangle, who know?

kind of sad to the extreme of the injury, but not really want to give up, who know?

; ; ; saw him on the line, off the assembly line in silence, let him find.

; ; ; see him online, hidden in silence, not really a stranger.

; ; ; saw him on the line, he looked at his picture, would like to delete can not be deleted, want to stay can not stay.

; ; ; see him online, he could not speak to him, to see can not see, care can not think.

afraid it kind of barrier, to fear the kind of recognition, but obviously very familiar with the strange distance.

to fear the kind of scene, to fear not meet the kind of care met each other's scenes.

until that day, I left you happy than ever, his face always with a smile.

until that day, not me, other people around you, his face filled with happiness.

until that day, QQ chat, you are not looking for me, see my head did not feel.

until that day, want to want you, you do not know, I can not even dial phone numbers.

until that day, in the corner, in a dream, eyes open, eyes closed, you are among the Mirage.

until that day, I heard your message, mouth smiling radii footwear online, but their hearts are in the blood.

until that day, saw the missed call, you may dial the wrong, but deceive yourself that you want me.

.......

those who said to me, and I never quarrel, even if the fight would be and I apologize, and I do not always strangers who have and I became a stranger.

is you say gucci for sale, do not remember?

as not vulnerable, I make every effort to laugh, play. Do yourself retired and sit cranky.

in order not to cry, I remember the phrase

order to prevent other people look down, I must not show weakness, even if those days of riding the one to suffer also fail to get the support.

order to prevent other people look down, I must not be soft-hearted, even if the poor people around the world I do not.

be strong, because he is not so pitiful.

happy, because there are so many people care about it.

can not he or she says, and so will lose a lot of. Treasure must not be lost, must not yield to hate.

I firmly believe that there will be personal to the birth of my bully.

I firmly believe that there will be personal to make me happy and birth.

I firmly believe that there will be personal to I love my pet born.

I firmly believe that there will be personal to me chatting on QQ,

I firmly believe that there will be a personal call to midnight so I do not sleep.

I firmly believe, must not give up his dream cheap christian louboutin sale, grow up must amount to anything .....

Oh, and I all believe that there is always a happy dream. With love always happy. There will always be the ideal person to achieve.

really want and that person said:

miss and the other man said:

miss another individual and another said:

really want another and another another man said:

miss and another another another another man said:

miss and another another another another another man said:

many want to say Oh!

comrades money or buy a sugar-coated haws Ingersoll Ingersoll.

comrades must be happy Oh!

Comrades, do not forget me.

billboard said: to make yourself happy is a virtue, to make people happy is a kind of morality.

; like me have both virtue ethics of the people, why should not happy, why not happiness.

; you just light it on my account for share!

没有评论:

发表评论