2011年8月9日星期二

chanel handbags for sale uk-If you really loved , parents against what

Really touched. I almost cried !

boy; baby, me, are you doing?
Girl: Oh. No ah ...
boy; Why so long to ignore me? Is not what I'm doing wrong?
girls; not ignore you, ah,
boy; that two days ago how not answer my calls? Also return information? Is not to find a new boyfriend?
girls; I not take it? I did not find chanel handbags london, you do not quote.
boy; Oh, I hope you did not lie to me.
girls; ah ... did not lie to you.
boy; wife: her husband miss you, you want me?
girls; ah ...
Boy: ah what? Like me?
girls; like ...
boy smiled; you have not told me you love me, now said to me, OK?
girls; hee hee ... do it! Too numb.
boy; not, ah, brains, and I want to hear.
girl; ...
boy; that I told you no better?
girls; good!
boy; my wife I love you, my wife I love you. I really love your wife,
girl smiled; I want to hear.
boy; do not, right? I called out, a lot of people looked at me.
girls; I do not care, I want to listen to you any brains.
boy; you not say?
girls; I not say.
boy; I really want to hear you say you love me.
girl; ... ...
boy; my wife I love you.
girls; the same thing to give you.
boy; No, I do not
wife.
girls; it is the word change over ...
boy smiled;
girl; so slightly, I hung up ha! Bye ...
boy; do not, I did not talk enough of it!
girls; is not it? Almost an hour.
boy; yet, there is still ten minutes, talk to you five minutes, OK?
girls; right.
boy; you kiss me, please?
girls; do not pull.
boy; to friends,
girl: Do not.
Boy: Then I kiss you about, OK?
girls; uh? Ah ...
boy kissed the girl over the phone about.
girls; five minutes to, oh?
Boy: Not yet!
girls; to.
disappointed boy said; Well, you hang it!
girl hangs up the phone, she did not know that either broke up with him. Girl or boy's love, the boy's parents may be against them together. A few days ago the boy's parents also came to see the girl, left the boy to the girl. Said the girl would harm the boy life, the boy's parents also told police the girl, and boy if you do not break up. Will not let her family a better life before. Not afford to offend the rich girl, but boys do not want to break up.
next day, he called her. Girls; Hey, how so early?
boy; I want you, want to hear your voice,
girl; breakfast yet?
boy; no, you do not do for me.
Girl: Oh, I do not cook! Do not tasty.
boy; does not matter, eat on the line.
girls; may not eat Oh?
boy; right, like something to eat.
girl smiled; ...
boy smiled; ...
girls; I have to work, so first, bye ...
boy; Why are you so anxious to hang my phone?
girls; I have something to it!
boy; that you say you love me.
girls; me ... you
boy; that love did not say.
girl: I really have to work!
boy; right designer shoes jimmy choo!
than five minutes, the boy said: how not to hang?
girls; I wait for you to hang up.
boy; right chanel handbags for sale uk, you hang it!
girls; your first right.
boy; Well.
phone beep sound came inside, the girl thought; had people hang up the taste is really very upset. She figured out she did not want to hurt him. Did not want his family a better life! The third night. She opened up his cell phone, he was pleased picked it up and said: Baby, you finally take the initiative to buckle my friends. Does he want me?
girls; I ...
boy; how?
girls; right,
boy; Oh! To tell you Oh, I dreamed of you last night,
girl; dreamed of me?
boy; I dreamed you came to Shenzhen, you came to me. Against my shoulder, then the stars, the number of stars. Storytelling, and finally catch up fireflies of it. Do you still have giggle, ha ha ... so busy I work, I will find you. Let me dream, dream ...
girl interrupted the boy's words: that; Li Jianming.
(complemented by the boy's name is Li Jianming, and the girl's name I will not say, because not convenient)
boy; how? You happy?
girls; we break up.
boy shocked, and after a while asked. Why?
girls; because I love you. So do not want to harm you,
boy: harm me? How could harm me? Is not my dad tell you anything? I find him. I want to tell him that we really love.
girl choked to say; do not, I do not want to harm the feelings you were not and. We must break up. You forgot me. The boy cried, the girl was crying. Everyone is silent! So quiet only hear each other's cries. Half an hour later, the boy broke the silence that; well, I respect your choice!
girls; Thank you, goodbye ...
boy; Good-bye, my love.
girl got off the phone, crying more calendar harm, under the heavy rain that night, the girl to the boy sent a text message, the content is; dear, you see the rain outside the window yet? We broke up, God sad than we do, God we experience harm than crying. Oh ... you must be better than me Oh well. If possible, my next life I must marry you. I love you, he did not return messages. Did not call the girl, the fourth day of the night, the boy calls the girl then, but did not speak.
boy; baby my wife, please allow me to call you last time, this is the last time I call you. I want you to listen to singing, you can not think of to me?
girls; good, you want to hear what song?
boy; Baby I'm sorry
boy; in, baby, I'm so sleepy, I sleep.
Before the girl talk. The boy had hung up! Then the boy sent a text message received, the content is; baby, I'm sorry, just let you sing (sorry baby) I want to say to you.
When you receive this message when! I went to a no worries, just happy place. Sorry, no I can not live your life! So I have to leave. Since in this life is doomed never meant to, can not you Zhang Xiangshou, that must marry my next life. This is you say,
be allowed to lie, when it does not recognize Oh. You must be a good life, to happiness, you know? This is my last wish. In here, I would happily ever after, do not worry me. I love this life of a woman;
girl after reading the message, because of broken heart, dizzy ~
old boy to the girl got off the phone after the sleeping pills, committed suicide. This is the reality of love! If you moved. Then please leave your footprints! Finally, I wish the world
lovers to get married ...

没有评论:

发表评论