2011年8月5日星期五

chanel bags-One is 70,000 people clicked on the article on four !




do if two people after breaking a friend

; ----- it that I never loved you
< br>
if two people can still be friends after breaking up thing to do

; ----- it means I want you to remember me < br>

if two people after breaking up I do not see you and declare that I hate you

; ----- it means I do not want to leave you


If two people break up after we lost in each other's world

; ----- it means I really love you

break up, the silence is the best, the most satisfactory answer.

love is sweet, breaking up is inevitable. who is not crying a few times, pain several times before they finally found love. breaking is a necessary, but some issues do not have to ask .-

1. Do not ask: Why break up .-

Whatever the answer is, are you hard to swallow .-

2. Do not ask: Have you ever loved me .-

loved how, not loved how, in short, this moment is not love.

3. Do not ask: What am I doing wrong .-

Love is not about right or wrong

, but about feeling. love is love is not unreasonable when the feeling of love does not exist lv bags sale, right or wrong and what can be recovered?

4. Do not ask: What's wrong with me, she has nothing good I have anything smaller than her .-

why force the other side jimmy choo shoes australia, once again insult you against your self-confidence.

5. Do not ask: Do not you remember we had a happy day what .-

she / he wants to leave you, because she / he can not get happy or she / he is now happy chanel bags, and future happiness.

6. Do not ask: Why do not we start over.

the begging, you will only make him feel even more miserable, more humble.

7. Do not ask: Can we still be friends after .-

so clear-cut, the other will feel tired .-

I always say a word ... love is the best memory. loved the, once had, and we must learn contentment, why make things difficult for each other, so that once the good taste has changed. she / he had given the When a lonely gentle warmth of your own wonderful memories. ... a beautiful collection of memories is through clenched existing track ... well ...

没有评论:

发表评论