2011年8月26日星期五

christian louboutin high heels-A Brief History of China ( you've seen Paul do not regret it )

Pangu said: I am open;

Goddess says: I make;

total worker said: I hit;

Shen Nong said: I try;

Jingwei said: I fill;

KUA said: I chase;

Hou Yi said: I shoot;

Chang-e said: do not shoot a where to buy chanel bags online!

Yellow Emperor said: what we do;

Yao said: I make;

Shun said: I have to;

Yu said: how do we menfolk?

Kai said: Let them the ball!

Jie said: fun;

Tom said: rebel a;
;
summer death of ... ...

Zhou said: happy;

King Wu said: I also reversed;

death of a business ... ...

You Wang said: ignition;
< br> concubine said: stimulation;

weeks have killed the ... ...

Gan said: I cast;

Zhuan Zhu said: I dance;

Jing Ke said: I stabbed;
;
Ying Zheng a hide: no thorns with ... ...

Emperor said: I repair;

ginger woman said: I cried;

Sheng said: kind;

Xiang Yu said: I give;

Liu said: I cut;

Qin Wang of the ... ...

Confucius said: I-jen;

Mencius said: I am justice;

I said: I'm doing nothing; < br>
Zhuangzi said: I am Happy;

Han Fei said: all of them arrested.

Zhang said: I make plans;

Han said: I am commander in chief of armed forces;
;
Xiao said: no strategist;

emperor said: my wife, how to do;

Empress said: snip a whole.

Wen Jing said: I rule;

Emperor said: I Xing;
;
Guangwu said: I ZTE;

Emperor Xian said: I do not.

Zhang Qian said: I pass;

Ban Chao said: I pass;

Su said: through the ass!

Weiqing said: I play;

Huo said: I also play;

Guang said: I also play;

Zhaojun faint sweet smile, then peace and harmony.

Dong said: I am influential;

Riboud said: I am one handsome;
;
Diao Chan said: you two who is powerful.

Dong finished.

Cao Cao said: meet soon to help me take off your shoes and old Xu;

Liu Bei said: Give me pull donkeys visit Zhuge ;

Sun Quan said: Shuro own good ideas tranquility;

Zhou Yu said: fuel, burned Tsao;

Zhuge said: third world, everybody;

Sima Zhao said: to learn from Comrade Liu Bei; ;

Jin began.

Sima Qian said: To be successful, not afraid of being Palace;

Ban Gu said: I want a book; ;

Simaxiangru said: one endowed royalties one thousand;

Cao Cao said: Chao Jiahuo I want to write poetry; ;

Cao Zhi said: thesis writing what is difficult;

Ming said: I wrote a mobilization order;

Tao Qian said you tired ah.

then pack up and go home.

Zhu Wen said: I flush;

Xiaodao Cheng said: I am a smooth;

Chen Ba Xian said: reshuffle ... ...

Yang Guang said: go to Yangzhou flower;
< br> Li Yuan said: Consumers to junket;

Li Shimin said: Wei Zheng, you mean;

Li-chih : wife, you mean;

Wu said: It is not as I have the final say;

Xue Gang said: Anti-a you!

LUO said: goose fat;

Wang Bo said: Wife;
;
Li Bai said: wine US;

Wang Wei said: King quiet;

Meng said: Merry ;

Du said: leaking;

Bai said: hold like pipa sing OK;

Yin: I impress.

Chairong said: three waste charges have my arms a;

Kuangyin said: This year the popular yellow stain child

Kou Zhun gucci outlet store, said: negotiations to bring bottles of vinegar;

Gang said: defending the homeland; < br>
Huizong said: no guarantee as;

Qinzong said: I want to go home;

Jin Wu Zhu said: No way ... ...

Zhao Gou said: the name Yue arrested;

Yue Fei said: I have a What's wrong?

Qin Hui said: There may be ... ...

Lu said: I was going to die;
;
Wen Tianxiang, said: Side Hao, I am cheering for you!

Wan Yan said: Kim;

Yelu said: Liao;

Khan said: big your balls!

Kublai Khan, said: Asia and Europe I have the final say ... ...

the emperor said: High construction of the wall; ;

Wen Jian christian louboutin high heels, said: Sun Chengzu industry;

Zhu Di, said: I am looking for my father;

Yan Song said: Qing reserved words;

Chongzhen said: Yuanchonghuan, your conscience greatly bad ... ...
;
zicheng said: Xie Hui, to find a young woman came;

Sangui said: I'm hot wife;

Taiji said: Sangui is a good comrade.

Junji said: love of country more love beauty;

Kangxi said: Jiangshan difficult to teach his son a good tube; ;

Yongzheng said: that I am ruthless, I will give you hard to see;

Qianlong said: Who is my father; ;

Jiaqing said: and Kun is the legacy my father left me ... ...

Shinai said: Plough cover to evil; ;
Luo Guanzhong, said: Cao Liu Zhen River waist;

Wu Cheng-en, said: Westernization;

Cao Xueqin said; scholars to do what can be considered obscene;

Pu said: I was kind I afraid of?

Lin said: I sell;

Hong said: I am anti-;
;
Kang said: I changed;

Sun Yat-sen said: look at me.

Empress said: puppet show you a good play ah;

Lilian Ying said: There I wait; < br>
Li said: nine hundred million silver, a mere trifle;

Yuan said: kleptocrats as a vassal?

Chiang Kai-shek said: Why home for
Mao Zedong said: Established
Deng said: I am opening up
Jiang said: I am a representative of
said: I am fresh

没有评论:

发表评论