2011年8月16日星期二

christian louboutin petal sandals-Can not stop the thoughts , let go of you



When I think about you, your whole world, I can not tell you because now you no longer belong to me.
my mind all our memories,
have a happy, there are not happy, but they are beautiful.
can I find his eyes have a tear streaming down unconsciously.
you know? The day you leave, I really want you,
miss is that even I have not refrain of,
I thought this relationship over time to light out, < br> Until today, I know how old I forget.


I know that really stuck to, and how drawing can pull it out,
maybe one day you will forget christian louboutin petal sandals, I still will keep you in my heart the deepest,
Because you still my heart the deepest legend.
want to call to tell you, tell you I still want you,
tell you I am too well, I still smile at thinking of you.
I know we never going past, you still can not give you my insistence, your stubbornness. In front of you, I can not say to you,
because I can not give you like a child as a burden.
you said only in front of me, you can completely relax true to themselves and others,
can I do? I frankly can not release themselves.
tomorrow, I still was wearing a mask of life.
forget, that is not an easy task,
especially the love he had ever forget you.


I have been fooling ourselves,
we can come together to cover up the results,
will tell their loved pain chanel handbags uk, pain on the pain of it, no,
I am a man can suffer in silence, and now dream finally woke up ......< br> Lately, I put everything I told you buried deep in the heart,
happy and not happy, on the surface, I still kind of cheerful,
no one knows in fact, I was badly hurt, I try to try to forget you,
try to make you really happy, but I still found without success.
I often silence of the night, in a blank piece of paper, filled with melancholy words,
chapter describes the poignant love into a fairy tale.
I do not know why they should do,
perhaps in my heart of hearts,
or maintain their own hope for you it ......< br> Now I finally understand affinity is too short is much better than chance still miserable!
loved, the pain passed, people scattered,
heart but still can not stop your thoughts! authentic chanel handbags! !


in the way of love,
none of us is not wrong,
just do not accidentally pull the wrong the other hand,
lead pace messy,
step hurt so ,
each fall.

没有评论:

发表评论