2012年1月4日星期三

supra skytop red-

supra 2011

about to enter winter, when I suddenly began to rise like a memory of old age has come to Hong Mei's back looked like the elderly

sweat of the sun overhead

miss riding my Duke shuttle crowded streets and brothers miss the early morning sauna-like sitting waiting for the coach to learn to drive and then a group of people sitting in a row to take the last bus the winning of water to drink very happy to miss a car people laughing at slapstick to the sun at the beach holding a flashlight in touch before high tide Tangzhe crabs have sea foam to the knee stepping on the reef can not see hand in hand miss everyone back to shore to help each other Xigou Bashansheshui sat on the floor without distinction of sharing their food brought to miss walking through the Luanchuan together under the stars bright shiny red fire burning every individuals standing face miss Looking back on this season's tail to do this year who have experienced the situation, and color of the sky view of the direction the wind the taste of dust this year there are too many things I miss is worth

day sitting bored in the house and looked again supra skytop red, the former can not always think it will change now has quietly changed the past many years like I did not like the angular, but the past is that you can easily give up the ideal has not given up but still sticking to the loss of the sad loss still remains still sad whenever a person when I walked habitually bind tightly coats still walking in the streets when the other car will still be looked up in the sky noise in the crowd suddenly on the quiet in the morning twilight will still be forgotten for a long time but when the thought of some of the things that can not be undone

a particular journey we gather friends together to see him off before going to want to leave him out all the way down but the real time together, but without any parting between Gongchoujiaocuo sad mood only to finish at the time we posed for pictures together at the door only aware of the real feeling of parting have dispersed the shadow of the night together and everything is so scattered but I just want to say is about XX students I hope you can understand me better for you the whole night I hardly any reason people will have all my focus on your body I'm afraid you will not accidentally happy I'm afraid I will touch a sensitive nerve you any I do not know I was not too anxious to know me There are many things in fact are not my friends think I should do I do this also be considered before or since who has but you have to understand I love you like I love you as I hope the good as soon as possible Do not torture yourself up in their own way in the dark that day you let me touch your scars I'm really sad I did not think you and years later I had the same as if we repeat the same mistakes time and space-like Although I can not dear, but I am willing to accompany you for a lifetime commitment for you even if I can afford to get better I ask you to hurry it

returned from Shanghai after I hesitated for a long time in this state until now I do not think reading is not in writing does not do not think there are many supra shoes red, many friends have something to fill in my life I have no intention of living I own one go home from work to look up when the diary is already five months ago to take up things like a long time and put down the brush pile in the bed of the book to let me back into my closet lazy for so long so long feel a little guilty but I still I still do not do it very well understand this is not my state this is simply not what I want in life, so after a long silence I began to frequent memories

apply the usual opening

this is how another period of silence as if the screeching record breaking time in a certain moment of a flash memory called long and fleeting moment of God's five months had passed There have been many things but I do not know what happened really forgotten or in the small state of mind to all kinds of inexplicable excuses actually make their living space for so long actually look on a diary or wish their successful World Expo tour and then a Expo has ended almost a month trip to visit the Expo I actually have now abandoned to a sense of lazy mood inside gestation and this is a long time after my trip a very successful self-help plan to swim in and a small half twists after the well-made travel programs in a very pleasant surprise after the buy back and forth berth after June 20, we are said to be accurate at the time took the work has been good to pack their bags straight from the company switched to the train station that moment we have not breathed to God after the hard work in our busy for a month almost all have reached the brink of collapse we finally embarked on a long journey but we dream of surprise at the same time who knows this is a beginning of a nightmare tight itinerary for the next few days all the people who visited the Expo will be memorable

; ; ; ; ; - To be continue ;

没有评论:

发表评论