2012年1月6日星期五

radii footwear australia-......

. A week. . In January . . Season . . A year later . . . . . . . Classic radii footwear australia


if we broke up after 1 day I will meet
watching with tears in your eyes tell you

do not want to see you go back

as long as you re- How many times I began to wish

......
broke after 1 week
I know what to do if we encounter

until you disappeared in the crowd
I know this night to accompany my

only cry

........
break up a month if we meet

I turned the vision
pretended not to see it in my mind you

want to hear your voice call me every night I dreamed
hear the voice of

.........
break up a quarter of
if we meet I will stop

quietly stood on street corners
do not want to see me happy to be your the sad outcome is destined to

finally calm down the mood
do not want to be disturbed

if we broke up six months has been met
greet expression can be calm
the
heart filled with deep regret supra footwear shoes, but still hate

perhaps traces of love left behind after breaking

..........
1 year
I still hope and you meet
want you to see

day without you I can live happily
want you to tell me you are very
good
even without me in your life

last
the world of a circle rotation
time went to
we tell ourselves more pain and more pain


tomorrow will come before in the past who cares
no one cares ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论