2012年1月3日星期二

radii straight jacket purple-

forget you forgot me .,... radii straight jacket purple, have seen a face and a chat with friends for 2 years now and the stranger, to know a little network is unreal, is not necessarily true friends around Moreover radii sneakers, networks are a little on my ...., ....
inevitably give up a little heartache is to forget the people and things and start again, to find the real thing .....
own there is a fortune teller told me that my friends are unreliable, is the kind of rely on their own self-made man ......, count of the fact that it is not important whether the Right, in fact, it comes to my mind supra society purple suede, and so did not see the people and things for many years been the moment to see the ...., it all be enlightened it!
people still rely on their own good! pay online friendship too much just left me a good dream , when Mary is futile, although the share of each other in good faith have had, there is a good desire, but we are inseparable from the reality of life, can not avoid false selfish If so false as to say to please really, who would not have if we never said goodbye with friends over ....., please Duo Zhenzhong! Thank you to accompany me through the lonely days together ,,,,< br> I forgot you forgot, we grow and mature in the gains and losses, gains and losses taught me to learn to let go and cherish some of the people, the pros and cons so I learned to learn to distinguish right from wrong better protect themselves, let me know the pros and cons in what to look for , the pros and cons I become stronger self-confidence, gains and losses adversity in this world to feel the most real human side, and only in the face of adversity in order to see some people's faces .... do not know such a choice, right?
really is a dream ah ,,,,,, may let go of the game is a true love

When everything will fade away, I find that I only have experience, are memories. Someone once said: In life, the greatest wealth, the memories. Now beginning to believe.

remember, will never fade away. Forget not need to remember.

< p>

没有评论:

发表评论