2011年12月30日星期五

supra skytop footwear-· You do not costs of electricity


· beasts have sharp eyes
· white pants he put an ass can collapse into a children's
· Chrysanthemum children do not go out picking up their families lost something even louder
· You do not costs of electricity!
· comic good! Criticized the ugly, Huoxiangzhengqi.
· old man left behind a total of more than a thousand traditional dialogue segment, through our constant efforts to cast it all these years, and now, more than four segments of the left. Not to say there are three hundred segments, as well as 100 and building a harmonious society in conflict.
Our neighbors have a child, will seventy-eight Mandarin abroad, what in English, Japanese, Korean, language of Yugoslavia jimmy choo shoes online, North Slavic, Francis Musharraf language ... ... Anyway, sit together with the Boxer Rebellion against the squalling that he can not re-sample!
· You must be willing to die, I would be willing to bury.
· This man robbed a bank to drive the children on the North Third Ring Road. Half past five p.m.! When the police to block the road to positive Cishi.
· You look great when I was shameless charm.
· ah? You do not know me? I am the artist ah! I have more than a week of the artist.
· GuoDeGang: Royal Brother, I hope the world peace, the common people who live and work, peace and prosperity supra skytop footwear, not war, okay, ah?
God thought, this difficult children, we tell the truth, ah, I did not so much ability, really, really, brother, I'm not refuting your face ah, I do not tell you anything else, do you change the same line ? We discuss to discuss anything else.
I touched him with a piece of someone else's photo, Royal Brother, you look at this, this is my fellow, he called Yu Qian, mixed with long, quite cold, and they did not make the object, you give him more beautiful something right.
God: (thought) or talk about world peace that thing it (the photo tear)
GuoDeGang: hey, how do you tear the picture, ah? Go you do not agree do not agree, why tear up, I still have evil too!


· family money, open a door of the Cadillac 13. A good sound to know the machine is imported from Germany, Opened up, half of Beijing black smoke, traffic straight into your call:
· grenade is expensive, and if a dollar six, I will throw you a hundred dollars, no matter if the law, I had killed you!
· This young man looks, face gear with an actor like ... ...
· good so! This is the same plane with the big hair, but also with a shake of glass! ...... Grow in hair, not to report ...... Tianjin Charade no big hair, and all shift to the U.S. to the United States went to ...... go back half a year added more than 40,000 the oil.
· Guo: how do ah? I am too rich. Do not know how to spend. Hey? ! Yu Qian, or I pack you!
on: I pack? !
Guo: ah ... not ... then the money we have to choose one looks Son!
· birthday old: the Jade Emperor, Jade Emperor! - a little thing.
Jade Emperor: how the god of longevity?
old birthday: You have a hammer and nail it? by me to make my deer fence to bite the is broken.
Jade: birthday, so how do I say you, that does not matter if you ride a deer, you have to feed Yeah! ~
· cold weather, and to send you a coat, a post office that too, I put down the fastener hinge pocket.


· text along, get what?
I do not tell you with the boiled eggs.
for me.
not to ... you guess, guess there are several.
I guess you give me one.
... ... you have to guess I gave you these two
... ... ... ... like a long time, five, right?
· a denture
quickly throw it.
do not throw ah, a pity.
how it?
bolt on small sticks, when the itch scratch children.
· Tickets $ 5, please check. You said it more interesting. There was shouting crew stations, fast on fast large seat on the children, children with large blocks. Ensure you have a great seat!
· so and so was born, his father fell ill after returning home, his mother the most difficult. Here children are her husband, children are children here, had to pipe. To the side of children fed breast-feeding, feed the drug child over there, feeding breast-feeding, feed the drug. Hey medicine, fed breast-feeding. His father especially strong, the child is eating you up. . depressed
· law-abiding Zhao Zhao, Qiang LIANG song every night, selfish riding mules, integrity, fair and hungry. Repair bridges and roads and blind, and set fire to kill more children, I asked the Buddha to the Western Paradise, Buddha said: I Mozhe!
· children finish at all do not go, to eat Who to who pays. listen to comic XX booing sixteen thousand. and then laughed more money. : He ate lotus root, set holes punched in it!


· That car ah, recently something wrong, speed is a bit slow. start Yeah, I thought it was dirty carburetor, a check ah know, is a pedal out ... ... This looks it? Kaobai Shu seen it, just baked good, too hot in his hand, accidentally did not hold, off the ground, there it, came a child, wearing nail shoes, one foot on a piece of sweet potato the. . His face just like this piece of sweet potato that would like. (Holding main speaker: He looks to become a story)
· you are three popular thing - but I like it.
· I want to commit suicide, like jumping off a building, which jumped to my research, 2nd floor with 20 different floor, 2nd floor is the Lee Ching also wearing glasses - if wearing a mask and then count ** type.
· down two nurses, a beautiful ah: Yi Miqi big tall, even coming from the beard, hair care center width of a slap.
· Yu Qian's father - King Father.



· Li Jing has a cousin, wearing high heels can come on tiptoe under Xiali go, look shabby ah te, her photos posted on the door of evil, attached to the bed contraception. ***
· Have you seen what's also pattern with Crayon it?
·
· We all drove back to Beijing, and the teacher as he was higher than ours, he saw our car, look down on us from a pedal bike back.
· old man these days sweating armpits have a smell that smell of cumin. After you finish playing
· monk.
· GuoDeGang: Come home to your father lay Shihlin essays curse.
Yu Qian: Yes.
GuoDeGang: Most people please to come? Lodge came, the virtues have come, have come from the Shihlin, McDonald's has come, Quanjude has come.
· 郭德纲: watching your father this way, I really do not taste it. I played with the old man a small, long up front, I grew up watching. Now he so sick, I was able to taste what is.
Yu Qian: is.
GuoDeGang: Well ... (pointing) Father, you ... you have today.


· GuoDeGang: Once the case has a cut to pieces, the body was dismembered, dismemberment, horrible. Yu Qian detectives asked:
· you have not seen my wife, beautiful! Big tall, big face plate, heavy black eyebrows, eyes shiny. She is not a beard, have a beard like with Zhang Fei.
· This aircraft is diesel. Yo that white
· The White House - just brush pulp.
· White House door stood twenty-come, men are woman, get the bag ready - the correspondent it! I have to say watch out, do not be caught what they handle, the Chinese people lose face. Go down a group of people all over: the White House Department of Cultural Affairs is why you eat.
the White House inside a rockery, following a banner: family planning is everyone's responsibility.
· If the two conditions dependent blessing in Pig fleshy.
· Tieling several stations in the United States short of it!



difficult to help, have no difficulty make it difficult to help.
girl turned around, Lelong four stalk their hair.
walked, hey tk society supra shoes, a question mark before the edges of a child, Liu Bei, a jump a, a question mark children, touch, out of a flower, eating flowers, Liu Bei, raising his hand, > My appetite you know, and I do not eat duck, so I ate four could not eat, I say: it can not eat, and later the home but also to eat it.
I picked, so exciting and my heart would turn out.
original talking Yeah, I thought I was blind it.
郭德纲: Taking advantage of a few rogue
disgraceful moonlight to Li Qing cousin to insult, the moon came out, turned himself in to a few rogue.
people doing something good spirits always want to know the total dry point so bad spirits do not know that we are too embarrassed to ghost

没有评论:

发表评论